Generally the skip bin needs to be placed on private property.
If you need us to place the bin off your property, such as on a nature strip, you will need to check with your local council as you may require a permit.
We are a registered preferred bin supplier in the following councils, so you do not need a permit to place the bin off your property in these councils.
If the skip bin needs to be placed on public property, in the following councils, please click on the council below to download the relevant application form:
- Bankstown City Council
- Bayside Council
- Burwood Council
- Ryde Council
- Georges River Council
- Inner West Council – authorised to place skip bins. M Waste is an approved supplier.
- Randwick City Council – authorised to place skip bins. M Waste is an approved supplier.
- Strathfield Council
- Sutherland Shire Council – online
- Sutherland Shire Council – pdf
- Waverley Council
- Willoughby City Council – online
Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly staff about your organisation’s requirements.